Important Messages on COVID-19
Click here for important COVID-19 resources!
Denver Urban Gardens is committed to keeping our network and community informed and the safety of our volunteers, gardeners, and program participants is something we take extremely seriously. We want you to know that we are taking every precaution to slow down the spread of the virus.
As an organization that works through the lens of equity, we are focusing on the highest needs in our communities, which may result in our services changing temporarily.
Here are some important things to know:
- The Posner Center and DUG offices are closed to the public.
- Whenever possible, we will be offering remote options for our workshops, training, and classes and will send information on how to attend remotely.
- Keep in mind that it is possible that some workshops may be cancelled, postponed, or moved online
- Our staff will be working remotely as much as possible so that we can continue to serve you. Some roles may shift temporarily based on the need in our community.
- We will continue to provide updates on the Coronavirus
- All schools in our network are closed. For more information visit this link. .
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Cover your sneezes and coughs with a tissue, or cough into your elbow and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Practice other ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC has examples here.
If you have any questions or concerns on how your personal situation with Denver Urban Gardens might be impacted please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the office, as we will be working remotely.