Getting to DeLaney Community Farm
Directions from Downtown
We ask that volunteers provide their own transportation to and from DeLaney. Please note that DeLaney Community Farm is a working farm and is unable to accommodate unscheduled visits.
- Take I-70 E to Exit 282 to merge onto I-225 S towards Aurora
- Take Exit 8 for Alameda Avenue
- Turn Left at E Alameda Avenue
- Continue on Alameda Parkway
- Turn Left at S. Chambers Road
- Once you are on Chambers Road, stay in the right lane, slow down and put on your right blinker. You will pass a blue sign that says DeLaney Farm. This is NOT it. You will cross a bridge and immediately see a blue sign that says DeLaney Community Farm. Slowly turn at the sign onto the dirt road. Cars behind you may honk because they do not see the right turn. If you are in a paved parking lot, you have not gone far enough down Chambers, and need to get back on Chambers and drive to the second entrance.
- When you arrive, please walk to the first white building and a DeLaney team member will come to meet you.