Employment with Denver Urban Gardens
Click here if you would like to receive notice when internship or employment opportunities are posted. Note: Due in part to a wide base of volunteer support for our community gardens and programs, Denver Urban Gardens operates with a small staff and experiences a low rate of turnover.
Interning with Denver Urban Gardens
Internships at Denver Urban Gardens provide broad experience in a grassroots nonprofit. Seasonal opportunities may include internships in:
- Farm Programs and Outreach
- Youth Education
- Community Garden Construction
- Supporting Community Garden Leadership
- Food Access and Food Policy (as it relates to community gardens and urban agriculture)
- Communications and Fundraising
Because funding availability and program needs vary from year to year, Denver Urban Gardens does not have a regular internship schedule, and internship positions may be paid or unpaid. Click here to receive notice when an intern or employment opportunity is posted.