Interested in working with Denver Urban Gardens to create a new community garden? Use the form below to request a New Community Garden Information Packet, which includes information about DUG and how to start a community garden. These materials include:
- Information on Denver Urban Gardens, our history and programs, and our role in your community garden project,
- Steps to starting a community garden,
- Suggested construction start-up schedule,
- Roles and responsibilities of the garden leader(s),
- Roles and responsibilities of community gardeners,
- Community garden maintenance guidelines,
- Application to start a new community garden with DUG (to be returned to DUG),
- A list of our current community gardens and parks.
Once you have reviewed all the information and decided that you would like to proceed, please return the New Community Garden Application to DUG. We will then assess the needs of the neighborhood and our time frame capabilities, and contact you with next steps!