Garden Leader Training | Jan. 28
Join us for a Garden Leader training near your neighborhood! All Garden Leaders, new to the role and veterans alike, are requested to attend ONE 2023 training session to get the latest updates, learn the ins and outs of the role, meet each other, and get your questions answered before the gardening season begins.
Note: This training is only for current DUG Garden Leaders.
Please join the training closest to you or that fits best into your schedule. The full schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, January 28th, 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Posner Center for International Development, 33rd Street, Denver, CO
- Saturday, February 4th, 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Jefferson County Public Library, West 20th Avenue, Lakewood, CO
- Saturday, March 4th, 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Denver Public Library Decker Branch, South Logan Street, Denver, CO
- Saturday, March 18th, 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Anythink Perl Mack Library, Hilltop Circle, Denver, CO
- Saturday, April 1st, 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Martin Luther King Jr Library (Aurora Public Library), East Colfax Avenue, Aurora, CO
- Thursday, April 13th, 5:30pm- 7:30pm
- Virtual option- Zoom